Every business wants to make the best possible first impression with clients, partners, and visitors. One of the best ways to do this is to keep a beautiful and pristine office or facility in which people are healthy. This means that the work environment should always be:
- Clean and free of dust and debris;
- Lighting should be bright without any burned out bulbs;
- Areas should be sanitized using industry cleaning best practices and procedures; and
- Doors, windows, and other equipment (like sinks, faucets, and toilets) should be fully operational, sanitary, and well maintained.
Businesses that operate in littered, dirty or dilapidated environments subliminally communicate that they are unhygienic, disorganized, and unprofessional. Who wants to work with or for a business that exhibits those traits? However, who has time to keep everything looking clean and professional when there’s so much work to be done each day? This is where a full-service cleaning company can come in handy.
We’re sure you’ve had experiences with other “professional” cleaning companies. However, we understand that not everyone holds themselves to the highest standard to deserve that recognition. At Pro Clean, we take pride in standing head-and-shoulders above other full-service cleaning companies in the greater Orlando and Tampa areas of Central Florida in terms of quality, work ethic, and determination.
Here are the top four reasons why your organization should work with a full-service cleaning company.
1. Enjoy a Wide Range of Services — All from One Vendor
Many frustrations can result from the inefficient task of having to work with multiple vendors for different cleaning and maintenance functions. Ask yourself:
- Do the spaces in the parking lot need to be re-striped?
- Does the HVAC require maintenance?
- Do you need a commercial cleaning crew to make your space clean, hygienic, and presentable?
- Is there electrical work that needs to be completed?
- Do the windows need to be cleaned or air filters need to be replaced?
If your answer is yes to all of these questions, that means you’ll be making a bunch of calls and dealing with the frustration of scheduling different work crews. This is an inefficient use of your time, and that lost time means lost money for your company.
Additionally, piecemealing services with different vendors likely will result in you spending more money than you would by bundling the services you need with a single service provider. Stop making unnecessary work for yourself and save some money while you’re at it — check out Pro Clean’s list of interior and exterior services.
2. You Have More Time to Focus on Your Business
We’re sure that as a professional, you already have a lot of things on your plate and don’t need yet another onerous task thrown on the pile. When you don’t have to worry about repairs or cleaning yourself, or wasting time by working with multiple vendors, this frees you up to focus on what really matters: Your business.
3. Your Employees Can Enjoy a Healthier Work Environment
According to a report by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, “Most Americans spend up to 90% of their time indoors and many spend most of their working hours in an office environment.”
Factors that can contribute to poor air quality and negatively impact employee health include:
- Sources of pollutants or odors;
- Design, maintenance and operation of building ventilation systems;
- Moisture and humidity; and
- Occupant perceptions and susceptibilities.
Particles of dirt, dust, and other similar substances are considered forms of indoor air pollutants that can affect the indoor environmental quality (IEQ) of your building. These items can be pulled in via the air system or otherwise transported from outside. They also can be produced by activities that occur inside buildings. Another form of pollutant includes chemical pollutants such as emissions produced by chemicals that are used in buildings, gases, cleaning chemicals, and consumer products.
Building cleanliness is an important contributor to removing dirt and other contaminants. This helps to decrease occurrences of “sick building syndrome” (SBS), and lost production that can occur as the result of sickness-related absenteeism.
Symptoms of SBS, or tight building syndrome (TBS), include a wide array of symptoms, including (but not limited to):
- Ear, nose, and throat irritation;
- Hoarse voice;
- Dry cough;
- Concentration issues; and
- Cold or flu-like symptoms.
4. You’re Partnering with a Reputable and “Green” Service Provider
Environmental responsibility is something that we’re passionate about at Pro Clean. We were the first company in Florida to be awarded the coveted CIMS Green Building Certification (with honors). As such, Pro Clean is all about cleaning responsibly.
In reality, this term has a double meaning for us. It refers to:
- Cleaning to meet or surpass industry standards to provide you with the best quality of service; and
- Offering services that protect the environment.
Our team is committed to environmentally-safe practices that include the use of equipment, products, and procedures that reduce our company’s environmental impact.
When you partner with Pro Clean for your facility service and cleaning needs, you can make just one call to one vendor and do not have to waste time seeking out quotes for multiple vendors for each function.
Contact Pro Clean’s team of cleaning and maintenance service experts today to start a conversation about how we can partner with your organization.